So let’s make a full power start kind of in this new year with a new character Re-design! So I am not 100% sure If Rinoa will turn Into „Tsuyu“, as I have to consider a few things and styles of the mold and so on. But maybe she will be the one who will get a Face-up from an Artist? It is very vague until now, but the character itself has a more defined stage. So sorry for confusing you, let’s start! :)
Well sometimes you just have an first impression of an character build up by themselves. That was just the case here too.
Sooo, thinking back I guess it was not such a bad idea or plan that I had for her. But somehow things would not work out for her. It may sound strange but she just did not feel right. Even after changing her colors in general it would not make me “satisfied with her”. She reminded me more of a fantasy kind of character. In the end I decided to do a complete throw-over for her hair.
After some trials I came up for this style and look for Tsuyu!
I wanted to give her this cute but also a bit moody look. She is not supposed to look scary or anything at all and should have her sweet, even though tired, kind of smile. Not the “girl next door” look. But still charming in Tsuyu’s very own way! Rinoa was supposed to be an idol kind of character. When I thought about it through and it was really difficult to me, I decided to give her this turn around and more of a personality. This does not mean idols have no personality! But I feared to be influenced too much from all the Anime’s I watched. I’m sure one day there will be one idol character for me (or more) but I want to take my time for it and create the character first before I got a doll at home and try to make a character fit her.
I guess this issue was my problem too with many of my dolls. I had a first impression for a doll and ideas for a character but somehow always in a twisted kind of order (but it can work though!). Sometimes when spending time with that specific doll you notice while taking pictures sometimes that this character might not suit this mold / doll too well. So I took a while to really get this through and altering the appearance to a (for me) more appealing and suiting / defined one.
- 20 Years old
- Birthday 02nd November (Día de los Muertos in mexico)
- Tsuyu means morning dew in japanese, also a rainy season is called Tsuyu in japan
- She loves gaming (especially graphic novels) and blogging (walkthroughs and tips for games)
- At the time she is working in a tiny book store
- She loves scary stories and occult things
- Stays awake very long too often
- Tsuyu could not care less what others think about her even though she acts strange, in fact she sometimes even enjoy to scare people with her occult things
- Sometimes Tsuyu would love to dress up like a Lolita Girl (Kuro Lolita is her favorite)
- If she could choose it she would want to be a cat (She could remind you of a sleepy black cat!)
Thats all for it now, there is still room for her to grow or maybe altering her a little. ^^