Hello everyone! It’s time for sharing some new Face-up practise from me. This time featuring my BJD Iplehouse Aria. Her head has been without a Face-up for a while now, and since I was practising a lot lately I thought I could add her to my projects beside the DDH-06 Dollfie Dream head. It was a nice variety while working on the Dollfie Dream head! So as I wanted to keep her with that new Face-up for a while I started with sealing her head after the sealant dried I added the blushing on her lips and the eyeshadow. After that I started drawing the eyeliner and lines on the mouth on top of everything.
After another layer of the sealnt i added more colors and the lower lashes. In the end I thought I should have done the lower lashes with a brust instead of aquarelle pencils so they would have been more clear, but I like the result still quite a lot! the last step after a thrid layer of sealing was to add the eyelashes (they are a bit too long for my taste, the ycould have been shorter, but thiose were the only decend ones I had) and add some clear color on her lips for the shinyness.
Here are the results of this project with eyes and on her body. And of course with a suiting wig! I’m quite happy with the result. He looks so different because I used softer colors on her in comparision with her Face-up before. Giving her an even mor egentle and cute appearance! I hope you liked this little WIP of my work.